Human Resource Issues?
We are also staffed to consult on Human Resources issues using our
in house SHRM Professionals.
We can act as your safety
department or any part of it
- have needs for specific expertise but are not prepared to employ someone full-time who has that expertise.
- be growing and you do not need a full-time safety professional yet or you may not need one specific person, such as an accident investigator on a full-time basis.
- be a larger company but do not need several people to meet your wide array of safety needs
- contract with you on a project by project basis or on an annual basis to meet your safety needs.
- perform an evaluation of your particular safety needs in any or all areas.
This may include any of the following
of your safety plans and programs for effectiveness and compliance with OSHA.
of your facility for hazards or violations.
of your records for effectiveness and compliance.
of your safety manual for completeness and compliance.
Our recent works may impress you
Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor vestibulum id.
The Benefits of On-Site Training
personnel travel time and associated expenses.
your specific equipment and systems.
the course schedule: mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends.
extended course detail based upon your specific needs.
course content by adjusting topics and equipment models addressed.
are presented at the knowledge level of your personnel.
consistent training message for all of your personnel.
to discuss company specific concerns.